What is the account page for?
The account page is used to view all the relevant details of your account, which includes the various subscription limits associated with your account and your various campaigns. This page is also used to link your SupraScoop account to your Twitter account, in order to make use of the various campaigns. However, only account administrators and managers have permission to link the two accounts. Additionally, only the name of the account may be edited, however, this may only be done by account administrators.
How do I suspend/cancel my SupraScoop subscription?
In order to cancel or suspend your account temporarily, you will be required to contact our SupraScoop support team directly, who will be happy to assist you further. SupraScoop will support user-driven account cancellations in the near future, but does not have this feature implemented as of yet.
What are the limitations on a free trial account?
Currently free trial accounts are provided upon request to our SupraScoop support team and will
provide you with a standard subscription plan access for a 7 days. At the end of this 7 day period,
you will be required to select a subscription plan of your choice, which meets your needs and
requirements, and will be billed accordingly from there onwards.
For more information about our various subscription plan offerings, please visit our pricing page, in order to view the various features and capabilities included in each subscription plan.
How do I change the password of my account?
- Select the Settings tab from the side navigation pane, which is accessible by clicking on the " " icon at the top left of your screen.
- On the password changing form, enter your current password, as well as your new password for the account in the corresponding text fields.
- Confirm the new created password by filling in the corresponding text field.
- Once your new password has been confirmed, click on the Confirm button on the toolbar at the top of the day.
- Confirm the password changing action by clicking on the Yes button on the confirmation dialog that is visible.
- The password of your account will then be changed, provided that all entered passwords were correct.
How do I reset my password?
- Navigate to the SupraScoop login page.
- Click on the Forgot password button found at the bottom of the login form.
- Enter your email address that you have used for your SupraScoop account in the input field provided.
- Once you have entered your email address, click on the Verify email button, in order to verify whether the entered email address is correct. If the email address is correct, a password reset email will be sent to your email address with further instructions.
- Follow the instructions in the sent email, in order to finalise the the password resetting process.